Meeting Minutes / Agenda (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Challenge

HI everyone Do you have any areas that Orange staff (mobile phone co) could undertake a community challenge like painting and decorating of…

Started by Alex

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by admin

Pianos in the park

I recieved an email today from a Bristol Freelance Event & Project Manager. Please let me know your thoughts. I'm working with Margar…

Started by Alex

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sally Reay

Summary of General Meeting 1.4.09

The summary of the open general meeting is attached.

Started by Jo Corke

0 Aug 2, 2009

*** IMPORTANT WARNING TO PARK USERS ***

Hello, It has come to my attention that lots of vehicles are being 'keyed' in the parks surrounding roads. Please remain vigilant and repor…

Started by Alex

0 Jul 16, 2009

Key Individuals Network

Hello, As a Police force we are looking to find individuals who can pass on vital information to a wider group of people. Contact would be…

Started by Alex

0 Jul 16, 2009

COMMUNITIES SET TO BENEFIT FROM CASH FROM CRIMINALS!

A new scheme has been launched in England and Wales which gives local people a say in how £4million of recovered criminal assets should be…

Started by Alex

0 Jul 3, 2009

Minutes Committee12.5.09

The next committee meeting is 24.6.09 at Derby Road Bowls Club. Meetings are open to any interested person. The meeting will start at 7.30…

Started by Jo Corke

0 Jun 9, 2009

Wellington Crew Memorial

We are a small group but with over 35 years of research experience in the research of WW2 aircrews (from all nations). We are a non politic…

Started by Kelvin Youngs

5 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Des Bowring

Trees of the Park

The guide to the trees of the park is now up and running. Select "trees" above to view.

Started by David Cemlyn

6 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Simon Randolph

1st April AGM - how was it for you?

Alas, I had to leave before the AGM business commenced, but the initial 1.5 hrs of open discussion were informative and cathartic.

Started by admin

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Jo Corke

RSS

© 2017   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service