Meeting Minutes / Agenda (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LITTER PROBLEMS IN ST ANDREWS PARK 2010

Dear Friends of St Andrews Park My name is James Noyce and I am a third year UWE student from Sefton Park road. I am writing in order to l…

Started by James Noyce

0 Apr 17, 2010

Problem at AGM

Can I please address the below comments from the AGM. I would like to respectfully state that in no way has anyone attempted to contact me.…

Started by Alex

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by John Mayne

FoSAP Committee Meeting 3.2.10

Here are the minutes of meeting on 3.2.103.2.10 MINS.docThe next committee meeting is 3.3.10 at 7.30pm Derby Road Bowling club.  Everyone i…

Started by Fo SAP

0 Feb 27, 2010

Report of Open Meeting (2.12.09) on Future Strategies

Thanks to all those who came to the Derby Road Bowling Club in December to take part in the meeting.These ideas were generated at the open…

Started by Fo SAP

0 Feb 18, 2010

Happy New Year to All @ FOSAP

Happy New Year!!.....& I hope that Friends of St Andrews Park will continue to flourish. Can't wait to see the Wildflower Meadow come…

Started by Doug Reid

0 Dec 29, 2009

FoSAP Open Meeting Minutes 20.10.09

Here are the minutes of the open committee meeting of 20.10.09 I have posted the minutes twice; the current WORD and an earlier WORD forma…

Started by Jo Corke

0 Nov 18, 2009

BBQ & Play Equipment

the two main topics of conversation at the moment seem to be the provision of a communal BBQ & what to do with the existing Play Equipm…

Started by Doug Reid

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Doug Reid

Fosap Open committee meeting 24.6.09

An open meeting of the committee was held on 24.6.09 The minutes are attached.

Started by Jo Corke

0 Sep 24, 2009

Fosap Open meeting 9.9.09

An open meeting of the committee was held on 9.9.09 The minutes are attached. The next meeting is 20.10.09. Everyone is welcome to attend…

Started by Jo Corke

0 Sep 24, 2009

Halloween

Hi, hope this gets to someone. I am a children's entertainer who has performed a Halloween show in St Andrews Park on previous Halloweens.…

Started by chris brown

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Jo Corke

RSS

If you'd like to join our mailing list then please click here

If you'd like to visit our Facebook group then please click here

© 2022   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service