Doug Reid is having problems accessing this site so I have agreed to post up a summary of the current situation regarding painting the play equipment in order to obliterate the 'tags' and graffiti.

Doug and the council have been in communication over the last few weeks and the outcome is very positive:

(a) The council have agreed that we can paint the play equipment.
(b) Over the next few days/weeks we will set a date - preferably a Sunday evening so that the paint has a good chance to dry. It is felt that Monday morning usage of the play equipment is quite low.
(c) The council will provide suitable helath and safety instruction to a number of people so that the exercise can be undertaken safely.
(d) The council will provide various colours of paint, brushes and sundries such as "wet paint" signs.

I feel I ought to now quote Doug as his words sum up what this is all about...

"Anyone wishing to help get rid of the Graffiti in the Children's Play Area please contact me and I will let you know when we intend to start.

It's up to Us now to keep that Play area "spick & span" or Bristol Fashion."

I'm sure you agree that that is worthwhile.

All the Best to All

& Thankyou.

Doug"

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there Its Doug Reid.........Simon Davis has finally cracked the code to get me on this website

So..........Hello!!!!!

The Task is simple we need Volunteers to paint OUR Kiddies Playground...........It will only take a few

hours if we All contribute out Time.........The Council have given us the paint........ the thinners..the

surgical gloves. Help Simon & I to make the Kiddies Playground something to be proud of..........

Email me at doug@reid.uk.com to contribute to the PAINTING & the eradication of Graffiti in St Andrews Park

All the Best,
Doug
Graffiti has now almost been eradicated from St Andrews Park...........please help me to keep it that way!!

By reporting any graffiti that you discover & we'll try to get it GAWN!!

All the Best,

Doug
Graffiti has now almost been eradicated from St Andrews Park...........please help me to keep it that way!!

By reporting any graffiti that you discover & we'll try to get it GAWN!!

All the Best,

Doug
The second Meeting of Friends of St Andrews Park was very useful I thought

Regards,

Doug

RSS

If you'd like to join our mailing list then please click here

If you'd like to visit our Facebook group then please click here

© 2022   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service